Artic Ice Manufacturing Co. has been operating at this location since 1923. Back in the day, Artic Ice was called Artic Ice and Fuel. Romeo Minichetti worked for the company delivering ice during the warm months and oil during the cold months. Years later, in 1980, Romeo decided to purchased the Ice production and delivery part of the company, changing the company name to Artic Ice Co. Romeo ran the company with the help of his nephew John Minichetti for many years. In 2003, Romeo sold the company to John and his partner Steven Lengel, changing the name yet again to, Artic Ice Manufacturing . Since then, John, with help from Steve, has built up his uncle's ice business dramatically. By expanding their frozen storage facilities, ice product line and administrative offices, Artic Ice Manufacturing has become one of New Jersey's premier Ice manufacturer's and supplier's.
Why Choose Us?
• Prompt reliable service
• Family owned and operated for over 80 years
• Warm and friendly staff
• Real person phone reception
• Centrally Located in Tri-State Area
• Easily accessible from all major highways(Route 80, 46, 21 and Garden State Parkway)
• Large Production and Storage Capacity
• 24 hour Emergency Service
• One stop shopping for all of your frozen shipping needs